That is one of the many predictions made by a report called“Opportunities in Chinese Software Industry (2007)” report which presents and analyses the present developmental trends in the Chinese software industry.
It identifies the problems encountered by software industries and examines the factors, which may play a crucial role in the growth of country’s Software industry. This report will also help the clients to analyze the trends and developments in Global Software Industry as well as they can gain exclusive insight into the Chinese Software Industry.
The report contains detailed data on Chinese as well as Global Software Industry i.e. Market size, its segmentation, software outsourcing, exports, top companies, piracy rates etc. This report will also help the clients to understand the driving forces of software industry and the future opportunities in the sector.
- It is predicted that in China, Linux market (both server and client) will grow with an annual rate of 34 %. The client-side share growth will be comparatively faster.
- China’s software industry has continued to grow rapidly in the last few years. The growth trend is still continuing as more and more companies are looking forward to enter the country.
- Rapid growth in Internet use will further drive the demand for software that accommodates broadband services, such as multimedia compatible software that will enable users to enjoy broadband contents.
- Northeast China and East China will become the main drivers of the China software outsourcing market in the next few years.
- The South of China currently has a smaller market size but is rich in resources i.e. software talent, therefore, its rapid growth will soon be noticeable.
- The exports are mainly driven by the software business given by Japan. Over 60% of Chinese exports are taken up by Japan, as there good number of Chinese who are aware of Japanese language and can develop software accordingly.
- The enterprise software market including ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), SCM (Supply chain Mangement), EAM (Enterprise Asset Management), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and financial software is still very small and hence represents an opportunities for future growth.