Grab your iPhone and your broadband services from o2 for a mere £42.50 per month. The Broadband service is provided by Be Limited which is a subsidiary of o2 and is ranked amongst the best ISPs in UK.
The standard 8mb option costs only £7.50 and comes with
* Free connection until 31st January 2008
* Unlimited usage (but fair usage policy applies)
* Wireless router included
* Free 0800 customer support number form a UK based call centre
* Three McAfee security licenses
* Static IP address option (£5 per month)
* 12-month contract (with 100-day guarantee)
* Up to 10 email addresses
* 1GB of storage for the main account and 200MB for all the others
* 100 free texts on the web each month
You can upgrade to the 16mb option for a mere £2.50.
As for the iPhone, o2 will offer exclusive iPhone tariffs starting from £35. You will get 200 inclusive minutes and 200 inclusive SMSes for the price as well as Unlimited Data and Wifi and free Voicemail. Don't forget though that you will have to purchase your own iPhone to be able to use this service. Prices start at £269.
The iPhone combines three amazing products - a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and a breakthrough internet communications device with the best applications ever on a mobile phone for email, web browsing, maps and searching - into one small and lightweight handheld device. iPhone also introduces an entirely new user interface based on a large multi-touch display and pioneering new software, letting you control everything with just your fingers.