As organisations strive to securely deliver high-quality, high-availability services to their user communities, they grapple with cost control and ever-changing user populations, access points, and applications. But that is only part of a larger challenge related to identity and access management (IAM). Services must be delivered solely to the right people, with the right privileges-whether employees, suppliers, partners or customers. This is becoming more important, yet more difficult to achieve.
This downloadable whitepaper highlights:
- Validates the authenticity of all users who access resources
- Monitors that user access follows appropriate use policies and
- is consistent with regulations
- Takes corrective action where violations exist
- Provides accountability and transparency for user entitlements
- throughout the user lifecycle
- Enables ongoing audits of user activity to enforce policies and
- aid compliance.
Download the entire article by filling out the simple form below.