This article was originally published on Technology.Info.
As part of our continuing strategy for growth, ITProPortal has joined forces with Technology.Info to help us bring you the very best coverage we possibly can.
Core DataCloud is a leading managed service provider of Disaster Recovery as a Service, enabling customers to protect their critical applications and data. Core's storage platform is based on a high performance EMC Isilon, which ensures rapid recovery of servers and data in a disaster situation.
Core DataCloud company background:
• Specialist provider of backup hosting since 1998.
• Since 2006 recognised Cloud DR-as-a-service specialist.
Core DataCloud Investments:
• Industry-leading EMC and VMware.
• Backup technology from Assigra, VirtualSharp, Veeam and Storagecraft.
• £2.5M investment in intrastructure since 2006.
Core DataCloud - Focused DR Specialist:
• Disaster Recovery of Virtualised IT environments.
• Offsite backup and recovery in UK datacentre.
• Core DataCloud is focused on one product.
• Multi-tenancy infrastructure setup.
• Recent investment to extend our Cloud Storage infrastructure using EMC Isilon.
• 100TB allocated capacity to existing customers, with an additional 200TB available for new business.
Office 2 Wingate Business Exchange
64-66 Wingate Square
Telephone: 0845 680 1165