JasperSoft Corporation announced the availability of Jasper4Salesforce for salesforce.com's AppExchange.
Jasper4Salesforce delivers easy access to advanced reporting by building on top of the AppExchange on-demand platform to integrate the one of the more popular open source reporting solution into the Salesforce suite of applications.
Its integration with the Salesforce suite of on- demand applications allows customers to create advanced BI reports on-demand directly within their existing salesforce.com applications.
In addition it will enables ad-hoc and interactive reporting with no data integration required.
Customers can simply deploy Jasper4Salesforce via the salesforce.com AppExchange to rapidly gain secure, high-performance reporting services.
The application has already been deployed at more than a dozen enterprise customers, including Workstream Inc., a provider of on-demand enterprise workforce management software, which is testing the products advanced reporting capabilities.
Key features of Jasper4Salesforce include:
- Seamless integration with the Salesforce on-demand suite of business applications
- No additional application required, no training needed;
- Advanced reporting -- combining information from multiple objects, creating pixel-perfect layouts;
- Drag and drop ad hoc report creation for business users;
- Drillable dashboards, reports and charts;
- Support for advanced custom formulas and filters;
- High performance secure access to Salesforce data;
- Scalability to thousands of reports under management;
- Printer-friendly views of data;
- Scheduling and report distribution by email; and
- Powerful set of ready-to-run reports.
The initial release of Jasper4Salesforce is currently available at http://www.appexchange.com, featuring a complete set of pre-defined interactive reports. Pricing starts at $20 per user per month with a minimum of five users and is immediately available at http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange in the new analytics category.