With reference to case studies of next-generation customer service implementations, Martin Hill-Wilson shows how converged communications technologies offer new ways of managing all aspects of the customer life cycle.
He explains why investment in new customer technologies is a challenge for the whole business, not just the technologists.
• How VoIP and IP telephony enable improved customer service
• Implications for contact centre design
• Integrating voice with web communications
• Developing new applications and services
• Technology and culture change issues
• Guidelines for successful projects