The key rules for developing a business case that gives an organisation the best chance of maximising the benefits from their investment in VoIP and IP networks.
This includes advice on:
• Who should be involved in scoping the project
• How to define the scope for business performance improvement
• Engaging suppliers to share the benefit vision
• Realistic assessment of the full costs of implementing VoIP and IP networks
• Setting measurable post-implementation targets
• Tracking benefits achieved