Yesterday, Computer Lab International (CLI), a leading provider of thin client and text terminal products, announced a promotional offer that lowers the pricing barrier to entry on CLI thin clients. CLI is offering the MT1200p Mini-Terminal thin client at a promotional price of $199.
MT1200p is perfect for users who want basic thin client functionality, in a small and compact form factor, at a low price. Combined with any open source solution, this can be a great proposal for small businesses or corporates.
Product features include:
- Cost-effective, easy-to-use, and highly reliable, stable, and secure Mandrake Linux operating system
- RDP and Citrix ICA to access Windows applications running on Microsoft Terminal Services, and Citrix Application Delivery Infrastructure / Presentation Server
- Mini footprint, including VESA-compliant monitor / wall mounting system, to conserve space and ease installation and use
- Centralized management with bundled CLI CNMP Administrator software
- One-year return-to-depot warranty
"The $199 thin client offer provides resellers with an excellent opportunity to bundle CLI thin clients with other complementary products, like servers and software;" said Michael Oliva, Director of Marketing, CLI, "The low entry-level price gives users the chance to experience all of the benefits that thin client computing has to offer, including high security, centralized management, and low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)."