As part of OCZ's Gold series, the PC2-6400 2GB modules deliver the performance and speed gamers require for today's graphic-intensive DirectX 10 PC games.
At 800MHz, the 2GB Gold Edition runs at 5-5-5 latency timings and offers unprecedented stability on the latest AMD and Intel platforms.
As a Vista up-grader, the PC2-6400 4GB dual channel kit will provide maximum memory bandwidth and deliver the best possible gaming and productivity on Vista systems.
Play sells those superior memory modules for only £59.99 with free delivery.
- Product Description: OCZ Enhanced Latency Gold Gamer eXtreme XTC Edition Dual Channel - memory - 4 GB ( 2 x 2 GB ) - DIMM 240-pin - DDR II
- Storage Capacity: 4 GB ( 2 x 2 GB )
- Upgrade Type: Generic
- Technology: DDR II SDRAM
- Form Factor: DIMM 240-pin
- Memory Speed: 800 MHz ( PC2-6400 )
- CAS Latency: CL5
- Features: Gold layered XTC heatspreader, OCZ EVP (Extended Voltage Protection) , unbuffered
- Supply Voltage: 2.1 V
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty