This is truly the easiest way to network your house or office
Simply plug one HomePlug into a mains socket and another within the house to create a network.
This switch will convert the powerline into four Ethernet sockets, ideal for offices.
You''ll no longer have wireless signal problems or have to drill holes in walls and ceilings to feed the Ethernet cable.
Note - surge protectors may reduce or stop the operation of powerline products.
On sale at Maplin for only (opens in new tab) £19.97 + Delivery
• 4-port 10/100 switch combined with powerline technology
• Use the mains wires to send networking signals - no need to lay Ethernet cables throughout the house
• Converts Ethernet to a signal that transmits through the power circuit
• Extend your network to areas wireless signals cannot reach
• Up to a 200m transmission distance
• Single unit to go alongside other powerline products, purchase single Powerline plug to connect to multiple computers