The DIR-635 Wireless N Router is a powerful broadband router for home use. It is based on 802.11n (Draft) technology, thus incorporating wireless performance faster than 100Mbps wired Ethernet1 and best coverage.
It also features data prioritisation mechanisms that ensure a lag-free experience for delay-sensitive applications such as gaming or Internet phone calls.
One of the first home routers to achieve the Works with Windows Vista™ qualification, this device also bears the Intel Identifier and the Wi-Fi Alliance® Draft 2.0 certification, providing end users with the best guarantees.
Other features include a powerful dual firewall (SPI and NAT), URL filtering, scheduling and the D-Link Click’n Connect (DCC) easy set-up wizard, an intuitive software run directly from the product CD-ROM, which helps users install and configure the device without any prior knowledge required.
The D-Link DIR-635 Wireless N Router is available from Dell for only £53.45 delivered.
Features & Benefits
- IEEE 802.11n (Draft) specification
- Backward compatible with 802.11g/11b wireless networks
- 1 10/100 Mbps WAN port
- 4 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
- USB 2.0 port for Windows Connect Now easy configuration
- NAT and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall with VPN pass-through
- Content filtering with URL blocking and scheduling
- Quality of Service (QoS) with StreamEngine® technology
- Simple wireless encryption set up at the touch of a button (Wireless Protect Setup)
- Detachable antennae (reverse SMA connector, female)