EW-7728In complies with 802.11n draft 2.0, the next generation wireless standard.
With the advanced MIMO technology, it can support the data transmission rate 6 times more (up to 300Mbps) and the coverage 3 times more than IEEE 802.11b/g devices.
EW-7728In stable wireless connection and high bandwidth enable you enjoying the network applications without any interruption.
EW-7728In supports the WPS configuration function. This function provides easy procedures to set up wireless security.
Through the Edimax configuration tool to setup the WPS function then you can simplify the security setting.
EW-7728In with easy-to-install 32-bit PCI interface - a very common expansion slot of desktop computers - even inexperienced computer user can get this wireless network card installed on his or her computer in just few minutes!
EW-7728n also designs three detachable antennas, which recommended for use in combination with EA-MARS to increase wireless coverage.
The card is on sale at Play.com for £17.99 delivered.
- Complies with 802.11n Draft 2.0, 802.11g and 802.11b Standards.
- Provides further coverage, less dead spot and higher throughput (Up to 300Mbps) with MIMO technology.
- Supports WMM, WMM-PS and WMM-SA (IEEE 802.11e QoS standard).
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA (TKIP with IEEE 802.1x), WPA2 (AES with IEEE 802.1x) for high security level.
- Supports WPS configuration.
- Provides 3 detachable antennas.
- Supports operating system: Windows 2000/XP/XP64/Vista.
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b/ 802.11g/802.11n Draft2.0
- Bus Type: 32-bit PCI