Data Protection Law & Policy and DataGuidance are organising The 3rd Annual European Data Protection Intensive on 13 - 15 May 2009, Barcelona.
The intensive enables data protection practitioners to find authoritative information and reliable advisors on the data protection legislation in every EU Member State - an aspect that has been key to the event's success over the past two years and which will be continued in Barcelona.
Past speakers have included:
- Peter Hustinx, European Data Protection Supervisor;
- Peter Fleischer, Global Privacy Counsel, Google;
- Thomas Myrup Kristensen, EU Internet Policy Director, Microsoft;
- Jill Philips, Global Privacy Manager, Chevron;
- Lindsey Finch, Privacy Counsel, GE
- Data protection experts from 27 EU Member States.
Feedback from last year's event include:
- The only data protection event where you can question a DP expert from every EU member state!
- valuable insight to specific country issues!
- an important forum of debate and networking and being updated on the state of affairs in data protection law in so many countries
- the high level of the presentations and the whole atmosphere of the conference seemed to make debate and socializing so effortless!
Join us for the third instalment of this unique event in May 2009.