The Twin2X4096-6400C5 G is a 4096MByte matched pair of DDR2 SDRAM DIMMs.
This part delivers outstanding performance in the latest generation of dual-channel DDR2-based motherboards.
It has been tested extensively in multiple DDR2 motherboards to ensure compatibility and performance at its rated speed.
This memory has been verified to operate at 800MHz at the low latencies of 5-5-5-18. Corsair?line of 4GB memory kits are designed for PCs featuring 64-bit operating systems.
Please note: Installing 4GB onto PCs with 32-bit operating systems is not advised since 32-bit operating systems do not support 4GB of system memory.
The 4GB Corsair Kit is available for sale at Ebuyer (opens in new tab) for a mere £54.99 delivered.
- 4096 Megabytes of DDR2 memory
- Two matched CM2X2048-6400C5 G modules
- Designed for 64-bit operating systems
- 100% tested at 800MHz in high performance DDR3 motherboards
- Legendary Corsair reliability and service
- Lifetime warranty
- Each module pair is tested together at 800MHz
- Tested and packaged in pairs
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested at JEDEC standard latency settings (5-5-5-18) at 1.8V
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 5-5-5-18 values at 800MHz
- Designed for 64-bit Operating System