MacBook Air is ultrathin, ultraportable, and ultra unlike anything else. But you don’t lose inches and pounds overnight. It’s the result of rethinking conventions.
Of multiple wireless innovations. And of breakthrough design. With MacBook Air, mobile computing suddenly has a new standard.
From a slimmer hard drive to strategically hidden I/O ports to a lower-profile battery, everything has been considered and reconsidered with thinness in mind.
MacBook Air is nearly as thin as your index finger. Practically every detail that could be streamlined has been.
Yet it still has a 13.3-inch widescreen LED display, full-size keyboard, and large multi-touch trackpad. It’s incomparably portable without the usual ultraportable screen and keyboard compromises.
MacBook Air is designed and engineered to take full advantage of the wireless world. A world in which 802.11n Wi-Fi is now so fast and so available, people are truly living untethered - buying and renting movies online, downloading software, and sharing and storing files on the web.
This refurbished Macbook Air is on sale at Apple online store for only £999.
- Processor 1.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory 2GB of 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
- Storage 80GB 4200-rpm Parallel ATA hard disk drive
- Display 13.3-inch (diagonal) glossy widescreen TFT LED backlit display with support for millions of colors
- Graphics and video support DVI output using micro-DVI to DVI adapter (included) + VGA output using micro-DVI to VGA adapter (included)
- Built-in iSight Camera