Data Centre World Conference & Expo is the UK's largest gathering of professionals responsible for designing, commissioning and running a data centre or server room.
It is also the only UK exhibition and free conference to focus on this sector and examine, in detail, the issues surrounding selecting, designing, building, outsourcing and managing a datacentre.
The free conference will cover the latest trends and technologies and will include case studies from the UK's top companies and the leading outsourced operators who will discuss the very latest technologies.
DataCentreWorld is sponsored by Interxion, Brand Rex, Equinix and Migration Solutions and other exhibitors, some of whom will be launching technologies and applications, include Avocent, Honeywell Security, IBM, Iomart, Mayflex, Raritan and Transtec.
• Learn from case studies
• Network with your counterparts in other organisations
• Meet the leading suppliers to the market
• Find out if outsourcing is an option for your organisation
• Discover how to save on your power consumption
• Gain advice of physical and virtual security
• Datacentre location – how costs vary
• Virtualization - what's all the fuss about?
Get more details here (opens in new tab).