The Dynamic EQ is a 64 bit, zero latency signal processor that combines the functions of a compressor with the results of an equalizer.
The combination of these features gives the Dynamic EQ an advantage over "static" equalizers in that it can respond in real time to signal input, applying equalization when it is needed, rather than all the time.
- 4 bands with solo feature and individual metering
- threshold, ratio, attack, and release settings per band
- Frequency, bandwidth, and gain settings per band
- Global metering
- +12db gain output
- A/B setting switching
- MIDI CC learn
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS 10.3.9 (and higher)
- Plug-in format: RTAS 7, AU, VST
- RAM: 256 Minimum
- Processor 1.4 GHz or faster
The Dynamic EQ may be purchased by itself, or as part of The Production Pack.
Find more about this application here.