3rd All-over-IP Forum introduces an expanded business program for enterprise communications professionals. The Forum takes place on November 18, 2010 at Sokolniki Expo (Moscow, Russia).
1. In large Russia's cities that have advanced broadband infrastructure and a number of competing mobile and fixed operators, corporate end-users have a growing demand for Unified Communications and FMC services. UC and FMC products and services allow increasing business process efficiency as well as convinience and cost-saving of corporate mobile communication services.
2. In distant regions with low-density telecom infrastructure, end-users (industrial and critical sites) consider wireless technologies the most appropriate means for building their corporate IT infrastructure and getting access to Internet.
WiMAX and mini-TETRA are referred to as the most cost effective solutions for corporate communications in this case.
• Budgeting for telecommunication infrastructure depends on the quality of the solutions offered and the guaranteed load of the network resources.
• Special requirements to bandwidth, reliability and continuity of the network, communication solutions and head-end equipment are imposed by security professionals who become the main customers of telecom infrastructure upgrade.
On November 18, 2010 suppliers of ICT equipment, solutions and services will compete for the budgets of prequalified Russia's end-users, system integrators and telecom operators at the 3rd ALL-OVER-IP Forum. www.all-over-ip.ru/eng
All-over-IP exhibitors will be able to get advantage of the event-s unique opportunities:
• IP focused event for all professionals concerned (direct access to leading distributors, resellers and system integrators, direct access to key end-users).
• Carefully pre-qualified audience of end-users and installers.
• Maximum types of business communication available to contact customers (a combination of exhibition, seminar, conference, contest and club events).
• Business deals and projects in the focus of attention.
• Maximum useful business contacts (due to information program that aims to promote brands and participants- expertise).
• Prepared business meetings arranged by means of Direct.Groteck.Ru online scheduler.
Sponsor: ITV / AXXON
Exhibitors: AVerMedia, Axis Communications, DeTeWe Service, DSSL, ID Systems Group, ITV/AXXON, MICRODIGITAL Inc., Milestone Systems, Mitsubishi Electric, Network Systems Group, NSGate, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung Techwin, Siemens Communications Enterprise, Smartec, Sony, VIDAU Systems, Zelax, AAM Systems, ABRON Holding, AVS Electronics, Byterg, Baltica, ELVIS, Integrator, IPMatika, Layta, Mototelecom, NATEKS, New Systems Telecom, Satro-Paladin, Seven Seals, Sigrand, SMP, STA Group, UNI Corporation.
Groteck Business Media invites global vendors and suppliers to join the 3rd ALL-OVER-IP Forum on November 18, 2010 in Sokolniki Expo (Moscow, Russia). www.all-over-ip.ru/eng
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Alla Aldushina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Groteck International Team www.all-over-ip.ru/eng 18 November 2010 Sokolniki Expo, Moscow, Russia