Following professional interests of corporate end-users, system integrators and telecom operators, All-over-IP 2010 Forum introduced key vendors and suppliers of IP solutions, the whole range of networked products and services, an extended business program and leading experts on November 18, 2010 in Moscow, Sokolniki Expo.
www.all-over-ip.ru/eng (opens in new tab)
• Over 70 Russian and global vendors of security, IT, telecommunication, IPTV and building automation solutions gather to meet with over 2000 professional customers.
• New technologies and products are introduced at 62 booths.
• Advanced solutions and projects are shown at 25 seminars.
• Expertise in implementation and operation is discussed between largest corporate end-users at 6 vertical round-tables.
• Trends for global IP market and demand development is presented at 5 special events.
• 2 times more busy events program (compared to the year 2009) increases the number of business meeting and booths and seminars.
• GroteckSmartEvent online system allows each visitor plan their own attendance program.
In 2010 the events program goes beyond the limits of 45-mins corporate seminars – new products presentations, meetings with top management of vendors and partners, tech workshops are being held the whole day at the demo area by:
AVerMedia, Axis Communications, Cronyx Telecom, DeTeWe-Сервис, DSSL, Hikvision, ID Systems Group, IPMatika, ITV/AXXON, Microdigital, Milestone Systems, Mitsubishi Electric, MOBOTIX, NEDAP, NSG, NSGate, Panasonic, QNAP, Samsung Techwin, Schneider Electric / PELCO, Siemens Enterprise Communications, SONY, Winncom, Zelax, AAM Systems, ABRON Holding, AVS Electronics, Agat-RT, ARMO-Systems, BytErd, Baltika, VIDAU Systems, STA Group, INTEGRATOR, UNI Corporation, Laser Devices, Layta, Laud Link, Mototelecom, NATEKS, New Systems Telecom, ON.COM, Pentakon, Satellite, Satro-Paladin, Seven Seals, Sigrand, SMP-Service, Soft-Tronik, Edvance, ELVEES.
All-over-IP 2010 visitors get a unique opportunity to network with key IP vendors at one place and one time, and set a purchase plan for the next year.
All-over-IP 2010 Forum unique expert events:
1. IMS Research introduces exclusive results of their East Europe and Russian Market for Video Surveillance Equipment Survey.
2. Frost&Sullivan offers figures and facts for the advantages that Unified Communications solutions have for large corporate end-users.
3. ONVIF Steering Committee introduces the overview of their work on ONVIF conformant video surveillance and access control products. Exhibitors and visitors will be able to watch a live interoperability demonstration.
4. Global CCTV guru Vlado Damjanovski will unveil professional CCTV secrets at a special events for security installers. Sponsor: ITV / AXXON.
5. The First National Certicifation Center of Intelligent Buildings comments of the development of Intelligent Buildings technology and its integration with security solutions.
All-over-IP 2010 Forum topics are focused on vertical solutions for oil and gas, industrial sites, tranportation, banks, telecommunication operators, and projects run by local authorities.
Sponsor: ITV / AXXON
Companies interested in panel discussion participation should contact Olga Fedoseeva at email@example.com
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Alla Aldushina at firstname.lastname@example.org