Android smartphones are becoming better and better in terms of performance, but Apple has to seize the opportunity to set the standard for the industry once again and sweep away the competition.
Apple’s secret weapon is the iPhone 5, a smartphone capable of smashing other rival devices. Here are the 5 elements that will make the iPhone a killer handset:
1. The new iOS 5 will offer Wi-Fi sync and update capabilities, a revamped Notification Center, tabbed browsing in the native Safari browser as well as the new instant messaging service iMessage.
2. iCloud will let users stream media content straight from the cloud on their iOS gadgets and sync email, files, contacts and other content between their iPhone, iPad and Windows or Mac computers.
3. The iPhone 5’s specs, though just strong rumours at present, suggest the upcoming smartphone could be powered by a dual-core A5 processor, which increases the CPU’s performance by two times and the GPU’s performance by a staggering nine times.
4. The iPhone 5 could integrate a new 8MP camera and dual-LED flash, which will let users take clear photos even while moving.
5. Last by no means least, the Apple brand and established ecosytem; the superior product integration as well as consumer loyalty is enough to guarantee the iPhone 5’s success.