London's very first International Technology Show will be at ExCeL, London from the 21st to 23rd October - that's this week!
The ideal show for gadget lovers, LITS will bring together the very best of 3D technology, tablets, gaming, mobile, audio-visual and Mac all under one roof. Top technology brands from around the world will be both presenting and exhibiting the latest product launches, demonstrations, guest speakers and stage presentations. Plus you can take advantage of some exclusive show bargains - just in time for Christmas!
Here is a sneak peak of what you can expect at the show:
- European exclusive launch of Berkeley Bionics' eLEGS. A wearable exoskeleton robot that will give wheelchair users the chance to stand and walk again. You will not believe your eyes!
- UK exclusive of Intel's new Sandy Bridge E wonderchip; being demonstrated in one of the most awesome PCs ever built - the Armari XCP.
- World exclusive chance to play Serious Sam 3: BFE, one of the most anticipated and exciting new PC games of the year.
- EGL (European Gaming League), pro-gamers and live competitions on the XBOX platform, plus many award-winning gaming peripherals on show.
- The ultimate home cinema in association with Samsung.
- Retro gaming arcade featuring childhood favourites from Space Invaders to Pac-Man.
- Live overclocking demonstrations using liquid nitrogen with Paul Watkinson.
- Free PC and Web advice clinics from the experts from the UK's leading technology magazines including Micromart, Computer Shopper and Web User.
- The Mac Hall of Fame, witness their incredible evolution over the last 30 years.
- Seminars by world renowned illustrative designer Von Glitschka in association with Astute Graphics.
- LAN gaming with the latest and greatest games.
The show will also have a full three-day stage programme with plenty of opportunity for discussion and product reviews. There will be debates on Apple vs Android, iGizmo's Top 10 products of 2011 and the future of technology.
Marketing Manager, Tom Townsend-Smith, added: "We've seen an incredible rise in ticket sales this last week as the promotional activity reaches its peak in the national and local press, across the London transport network, through the LITS media partners and social media campaigns. The word is spreading rapidly and the general public are starting getting very excited about all the cool things we have in store for them. For a launch show we've already surpassed our expectations of pre-sale tickets with the busiest week still to go! If sales continue to grow as they are and combined with walk-ups we're going to be very, very busy indeed."
The London International Technology Show 2011 will be at London's ExCeL on Friday 21st October and Saturday 22nd October between 10am and 5pm and between 10 am and 4pm on Sunday 23rd October. Save £5 when you book here!