IAM governance from IBM:
● Validates the authenticity of all users who access resources
● Monitors that user access follows appropriate use policies and
is consistent with regulations
● Takes corrective action where violations exist
● Provides accountability and transparency for user entitlements
throughout the user lifecycle
● Enables ongoing audits of user activity to enforce policies and
As organisations strive to securely deliver high-quality, high-availibility services to their user communities, they grapple with cost control and ever-changing user populations, access points, and applications.
But that is only part of a larger challenge related to identity and access management (IAM). Services must be delivered solely to the right people, with the right privileges—whether employees, suppliers, partners or customers.This is becoming more important, yet more difficult to achieve.
Download the full whitepaper by filling out the below: