As part of Sage's Secrets to my Success campaign, managing director and co-founder of boutique design studio dn&co Joy Nazzari spoke about what it takes to build a successful startup from the ground up, and how you can take your small business on a similar journey.
In this video, Joy tells us how to hire great talent for your startup, and why being flexible around working hours can make the difference between bagging the best cutting edge talent and letting it slip away.
Joy also lets us in on the best piece of advice she's ever been given on how to run a business, and why being aware of your limitations can be just as important as letting your ambition soar. She explains why working with your skillset and knowing what you're good at will help you grow and keep you out of trouble along the way.
Joy Nazzari: Managing director and co-founder, dn&co
- Part 1 of 5: The secrets that influence startup success
- Part 2 of 5: What makes a business partnership work?
- Part 3 of 5: How do you bring great talent to your small business?
- Part 4 of 5: What makes a startup pitch work?
- Part 5 of 5: Why collaboration could put your startup ahead of the pack
Dr Ben Medlock: CTO and co-founder, Swiftkey
- Part 1 of 5: Harnessing the role of luck in your business
- Part 2 of 5: Successfully pitch your early-stage idea
- Part 3 of 5: Turning a business idea into an app
- Part 4 of 5: The secret to a great working environment
- Part 5 of 5: Attracting the right people to work for your business