The Tabby Awards /Business 2014 awards is back for a third year running and is inviting companies with killer enterprise tablet apps to submit entries to be in with the chance of a prize.
Companies that have developed or commissioned a tablet app specifically geared towards work and productivity are urged to enter the awards and a panel of internationally renowned judges are on hand to pore over the entries as they come in.
Applications are welcomed from apps published on Apple’s iPad as well as Google Android and Microsoft’s Windows tablets and there are a total of 18 categories across which publishers can gain recognition, all of which are listed at the foot of the article.
The same app can be submitted for several categories on the same OS or the same category across different operating systems, although on the same OS there is a limit to no more than four categories for any given app.
Some of those that have won awards in the past include Autodesk, Box, Brainshark, Citi, Citrix, GE, MicroStrategy, Philips, Revel Systems, SAP and ScrollMotion.
Entries can be submitted in any of the categories listed below at the website where more information about attending and the full terms can be found.
The categories are as follows:
- Creation, design and editing
- Data access and collection
- Education and training
- Finance and accounting
- Government, institution and public service
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical
- In-the-field [out of the office]
- Intelligence, information and reference
- IT or business tool
- Retail and commerce
- Business products and services [related to any B2B activity not included in a specific category above]
- Consumer products and services [related to any consumer-focused activity not included in a specific category above; industry examples: entertainment, travel, consumer goods, automotive, and real estate]