As part of Sage's Secrets to my Success campaign, co-founder and CTO of SwiftKey Dr Ben Medlock spoke about how the idea for his groundbreaking app came about, and what you can do to build a startup like it.
In this video, Ben lets us in on why spending time getting your pitch right, and also the single problem that most often holds back potential business successes.
Dr Ben Medlock: CTO and co-founder, Swiftkey
- Part 1 of 5: Harnessing the role of luck in your business
- Part 2 of 5: Successfully pitch your early-stage idea
- Part 3 of 5: Turning a business idea into an app
- Part 4 of 5: The secret to a great working environment
- Part 5 of 5: Attracting the right people to work for your business
Joy Nazarri: Managing director and co-founder, dn&co
- Part 1 of 5: The secrets that influence startup success
- Part 2 of 5: What makes a business partnership work?
- Part 3 of 5: How do you bring great talent to your small business?
- Part 4 of 5: What makes a startup pitch work?
- Part 5 of 5: Why collaboration could put your startup ahead of the pack