As part of Sage's Secrets to my Success campaign, co-founder and CTO of SwiftKey Dr Ben Medlock spoke about how the idea for his groundbreaking app came about, and what you can do to build a startup like it.
In this video, Ben tells us about Swiftkey's development into a fully-fledged app, sharing with us some of what he's learned along the way.
Dr Ben Medlock: CTO and co-founder, Swiftkey
- Part 1 of 5: Harnessing the role of luck in your business
- Part 2 of 5: Successfully pitch your early-stage idea
- Part 3 of 5: Turning a business idea into an app
- Part 4 of 5: The secret to a great working environment
- Part 5 of 5: Attracting the right people to work for your business
Joy Nazzari: Managing director and co-founder, dn&co
- Part 1 of 5: The secrets that influence startup success
- Part 2 of 5: What makes a business partnership work?
- Part 3 of 5: How do you bring great talent to your small business?
- Part 4 of 5: What makes a startup pitch work?
- Part 5 of 5: Why collaboration could put your startup ahead of the pack?