This article was originally published on Technology.Info.
As part of our continuing strategy for growth, ITProPortal has joined forces with Technology.Info to help us bring you the very best coverage we possibly can.
As the post-PC revolution gains momentum, and dependence on tablets grows, IT departments are receiving repeated requests from employees to
BYOD is said to increase productivity, due to familiarity of the software, and the initial cost of investment is removed – so, why isn’t the answer a simple yes?
Finding answers to this and other questions, and being aware of the risks associated with modern digital needs will be popular themes at
Join us in this exclusive panel debate, in which
Paul Fisher, Conference Producer,
, will be joined by
Quentyn Taylor, Director of Information Security, Governance and Risk at Canon
to give real time insight from a leading global organisation. Also joining the panel,
Stratos Komotoglou, EMEA Product Marketing Manager at MobileIron
. Stratos has a vast experience of mobile security and networking and a great ability to connect technical implications to strategic business decisions.
Attendees will learn:
- How to successfully implement a BYOD strategy and factor in security, risk and compliance
- The importance of data classification in any BYOD roll out
- The advantages and disadvantages associated with BYOD
- The difference between BYOD and CYOD - is there one?
- Can you phase in a BYOD distribution?
- Why young people will demand to bring their own device
- The implications of the Apple/IBM enterprise deal for BYOD and the post-PC business environment
Register below and join this years Cyber Security EXPO conversation early