This article was originally published on Technology.Info.
As part of our continuing strategy for growth, ITProPortal has joined forces with Technology.Info to help us bring you the very best coverage we possibly can.
This session on Hadoop Data Hub & BI in Financial Services will cover:
- John's experiences of implementing an analytics service on top of a Hadoop-based data hub in a Tier 1 investment bank.
- How John he supported the migration from siloed reporting and BI to centralized services with Hadoop.
- How a combination of data consolidation and an agile approach to data analytics can break down silos and democratise access to data across an organisation.
Speaker - John Allen, Chief Architect, Tier 1 Investment Bank
John Allen is an accomplished enterprise and data architect with over 15 years experience in enterprise design and delivery across public and private sectors. Responsible for delivery, innovation and programme governance.
- Enterprise and solutions architecture
- Data science and data analytics
- Distributed and big data architectures (Hadoop SME)
- Cyber security and fraud analysis
- Enterprise n-tier systems
- Development methods and tooling (UP, Scrum, Agile and open-source)
- Engineering assurance and auditing (CMMI)